Warning: This Project is Far Out of Date
The OpenCamp project was abandoned by the group some time ago. The OpenCamp virtual machine is sorely out of date, and if you use it you'll probably end up having considerable problems with it. We strongly recommend picking your own project. See one of the Rails.MN mentors for some other ideas.
OpenCamp is a clone of BaseCamp - one of the first Rails applications.
- Part 1: creating a new Rails app, the Tasks and Notes
- Part 2: adding user sign-in and tests
- Part 3: prettying things up with Bootstrap, adding due dates and sending emails
- Part 4: automating email, deploying to Heroku
- Part 5: organizing notes and tasks with projects
- Part 6: improving the project show page